Santosh K Mohanty’s tenure as Whole-Time Member of SEBI extended for two years beyond 24.06.2021 upto 24.06.2023
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Economic Affairs)
(FINANCIAL MARKET DIVISION)
New Delhi, the 17th June, 2021
S.O. 2403(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (1)(d) and Sub-Section (4) of Section 4 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 (15 of 1992), read with Rule 3 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Terms and Conditions of Service of Chairman and Members) Rules, 1992, the Central Government hereby extends the tenure of appointment of Shri Santosh Kumar Mohanty as Whole-Time Member of the Securities and Exchange Board of India for a period of two years beyond 24.06.2021 i.e. upto 24.06.2023 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
[F. No. 2/1/2021-RE]
ANAND MOHAN BAJAJ, Addl. Secy.
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022