|SEBI Forensic Audit Empanelment of CA firms for audit of Registered Registrar to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents -Applications invited. Last date 30/06/2016|
SEBI- Empanelment of auditors for conducting forensic audit of SEBI registered Registrar to an Issue and Share Transfer Agent(RTA/STA)
Securities and Exchange Board of India (“hereinafter referred to as “SEBI”) invites applications from eligible Chartered Accountant Firms for empanelment to take up assignments relating to forensic audit of SEBI registered RTA/STA.
1. Criteria for empanelment
i. Chartered Accountants firm should have minimum of 10 years’ experience in undertaking audits of banks or insurance companies or public sector units or other Government Agencies.
ii. Chartered Accountants firm should also have experience in undertaking forensic audit on behalf of Government Agencies/ statutory bodies.
2. Procedure for Empanelment
i. The decision of empanelment of CA firms shall be taken by the Competent Authority on a comparative assessment of the applications received and if necessary through an interaction with the partner of the firm. The decision of Competent Authority shall be binding on all concerned.
ii. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
The Chartered Accountant Firm is not eligible for empanelment if the Firm or any partner of the firm is discharge of his/her work has been debarred by ICAI or been disqualified by any other regulatory authority/Court.
The detailed profile as per the “Application form-A” should be sent to SEBI( address is given below) by Courier/by speed post with the envelope marked as “ Application for Empanelment of Forensic Auditor” so as to reach us within 21 days from the date of advertisement.A soft copy may also be send by mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Market Intermediary Regulations and supervision Department
SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C-4A, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai – 400 051
Application Form- A
1 Name of the Firm, full address, Contact No./E-mail
2 ICAI Registration Number of the Firm (FRN)
(attach copy of latest constitution certificate as received from ICAI)
3 PAN/TAN NO.
(Attach supporting documents)
4 Complete address of the Head Office, Telephone No. & FAX No.
5 Date from which the firm is in Practice
6 Number of full time partners (ACA/FCA) (the number should include only those partner who are not engaged/involved with any other CA Firm )
7 Number of full time employee who are CA (ACA/FCA) (the number should include only those employees who are not engaged/involved with any other CA Firm )
8 No. of full time audit staff employed with the firm
(i) Articles/Audit clerks
(ii) Other Audit Staff
9 Details of branches, if any (No. of branches with the name of the city/town)
10 Details of experience in forensic audit conducted on behalf of government agencies/ statutory bodies
1. No of forensic audits conducted during last five years
2. Names of the clients for which such forensic audit was conducted
We the following partners of —————————-hereby jointly and severally verify and declare:
1. That the particular given above are correct and further recognize that if any of the statement made therein or the information so furnished in the application form is not correct or false or suppression of material information will not only disqualify the firm from empanelment but also make us liable for disciplinary action under the chartered Accountant act, 1949 and regulations framed there under.
2. That individually we are not engaged in practice otherwise or other activity which would be deemed to be in practice u/s 2(2) of Chartered Accountant Act, 1949.
3. That the firm or any partner of the firm in discharge of his/her work has neither been debarred by ICAI nor been disqualified by any other regulatory body/Court.
|Sl no.||Name of the Partner||Membership No||Signature|
----------- Similar Posts: -----------