SEBI extends tenure of Smt. Madhabi Puri Buch as Whole-Time Member for a further period of one year beyond 04.10.2020 upto 04.10.2021
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Economic Affairs)
(FINANCIAL MARKET DIVISION)
New Delhi, the 3rd October, 2020
S.O. 3464(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (1)(d) and Sub-Section (4) of Section 4 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 (15 of 1992), read with Rule 3 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Terms and Conditions of Service of Chairman and Members) Rules, 1992, the Central Government hereby extends the tenure of appointment of Smt. Madhabi Puri Buch as Whole-Time Member of the Securities and Exchange Board of India for a further period of one year beyond 04.10.2020 upto 04.10.2021 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
[F. No. 2/17/2019-RE ]
ANAND MOHAN BAJAJ, Addl. Secy.
- ICAI revised Guidance Note on Schedule III of Companies Act 2013 – January 2022 Edition
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct