SEBI Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market
SECURITES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA
March 01, 2021
1. All Recognized Stock Exchanges
2. All Depositories
3. All Listed Companies
4. All Market Intermediaries registered with SEBI under Section 12 of the SEBI Act, 1992
5. Fiduciaries as per SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
Sub: Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market
1. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) from time to time, has been issuing various circulars for effective surveillance of the securities market.
2. In order to enable the users to have an access to all the applicable circulars at one place, the Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market has been prepared.
3. This Master Circular is a compilation of the circulars issued by Integrated Surveillance Department, which are operational as on date of this circular.
4. The list of applicable Circulars has been appended. In case of any inconsistency between the Master Circular and the applicable circulars, the content of the relevant circular shall prevail.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Central/State Government/local authority bound by approved resolution plan retrospectively
- Shri Sivasubramanian Ramann appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of SIDBI
- SEBI revises Reporting Formats for Mutual Funds
- GSTN Clarification on 4-digit/6-digit HSNs not accepted on e-invoice/e-Way bill Portal
- Revision u/s 263 on issues not covered under limited scrutiny quashed as AO could not had gone into those