SEBI Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market
SECURITES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA
March 01, 2021
1. All Recognized Stock Exchanges
2. All Depositories
3. All Listed Companies
4. All Market Intermediaries registered with SEBI under Section 12 of the SEBI Act, 1992
5. Fiduciaries as per SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
Sub: Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market
1. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) from time to time, has been issuing various circulars for effective surveillance of the securities market.
2. In order to enable the users to have an access to all the applicable circulars at one place, the Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market has been prepared.
3. This Master Circular is a compilation of the circulars issued by Integrated Surveillance Department, which are operational as on date of this circular.
4. The list of applicable Circulars has been appended. In case of any inconsistency between the Master Circular and the applicable circulars, the content of the relevant circular shall prevail.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing