Companies to furnish report on Corporate Social Responsibility from FY 2020-21 onwards. Companies (Accounts) Amendment Rules 2022
The MAC has notified the Companies (Accounts) Amendment Rules, 2022 by amending the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
It has been provided that every company covered under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) under the provisions of sub-section (1) to section 135 shall furnish a report on Corporate Social Responsibility to ROC.
The CSR report shall be furnished in Form CSR-2 to the Registrar for the preceding financial year 2020-2021 and onwards as an addendum to Form AOC-4 or AOC-4 XBRL or AOC-4 NBFC (Ind AS), as the case may be.
It has been clarified that for the preceding financial year 2020-2021, Form CSR-2 shall be filed separately on or before 31st March 2022, after filing Form AOC-4 or AOC-4 XBRL or AOC-4 NBFC (Ind AS), as the case may be.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production