Resumption of Limited Insolvency Examination in areas/locations where such activities have been permitted under State and local guidelines.
Resumption of Limited Insolvency Examination
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
The Limited Insolvency Examinations have resumed in areas/locations where such activities have been permitted under State and local guidelines. Candidates can now reschedule / enrolL to take the Examination.
The number of slots available are limited due to the social distancing and disinfection requirements. More centers will be made operational as the situation improves. Details of operational centres, instructions for scheduling, and other related updates are available at https://ibbiliexam.onlineregistrationform.org/IBBI/index.jsp.
- Turant Customs –Turant Suvidha Kendra and Other Initiatives for Contactless Customs
- CBDT notifies NPS Tier II-Tax Saver Scheme 2020 for Section 80C deduction
- Rejection of books for non maintenance of stock register / incorrect valuation method
- Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2 for FY 2018-19 to 270 days
- Income exemption u/s 10(23FE)-CBDT notifies business engaged in infrastructure sub-sectors