Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for May 2021 CA Exam. Last date to apply is 20.03.2021
EMPANELMENT OF MEMBERS TO ACT AS OBSERVERS AT EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS EXAMINATIONS MAY 2021
ICAI proposes to empanel members to act as Observers for the forthcoming MAY -2021Chartered Accountants Examinations scheduled as under
|Foundation*, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate and Final exams (Old and New scheme, PQC)||from 21st MAY to 6th JUNE 2021 (except 26th MAY, 2021)|
Eligibility criteria for empanelment:
(i) He/sheshould not be more than 65 years of age as on the date of empanelment; i.e. 1st March, 2021.
(ii) His/her name should have been borne on the Register of Members as on 1st November, 2018 and continues to be so;
(iii) Neither he/she nor his/her relatives or dependant is / will be appearing in the ensuing Chartered Accountants Examinations for students / Post –Qualification Course Examinations in May, 2021 in any examination centres in India or Abroad. However, applying or appearance in ISA –AT will not be considered a disability for observership for CA Examinations
How to empanel:
The members desirous may visit the Observer Portal ie. http://observers.icaiexam.icai.org and make online application to act as observership for May, 2021 Examinations upto 20th March 2021
Applications by any other mode will not be entertained.
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family