Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened. Last date extended to 25.10.2020
EMPANELMENT OF MEMBERS TO ACT AS OBSERVERS AT EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS EXAMINATIONS NOVEMBER 2020
Earlier the ICAI had reopened the window for empanelment of members to act as observers at the examination centres for the Chartered Accountants examinations, November, 2020 from 16th September to 20th September 2020.
The eligible Members, who had not applied earlier, may get themselves empaneled to act as observers for November Examinations up to 25th October, 2020.
In other words, the members who had already applied for observership duties through online portal vide announcement dated 20th August, 2020 and 16th Sep, 2020 need not apply again.
The members desirous may visit the Observer Portal ie. http://observers.icaiexam.icai.org and make online application to act as observership for November, 2020 Examinations upto 25th October, 2020.
How to empanel:
A member who fulfills the the eligibility criteria, desirous of empanelling himself for the assignment, may do so, online at http://observers.icaiexam.icai.org.
Applications by any other mode will not be entertained.
Eligibility criteria for Empanelment:
The list of A class cities is as under:
Download Details Click Here >>
- Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
- CBDT to validate UDIN generated from ICAI portal at the time of upload of Tax Audit Reports
- Cash deposits out of sale of opening stock not unexplained income High Court upheld ITAT
- ICSI requests for extension of time for Annual filing of One Person Companies due to Covid 19
- Govt. notifies scheme of merges of LVB with DBS Bank. Read how depositors shall be treated