Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for May 2021 CA Exam. Last date to apply is 20.03.2021
EMPANELMENT OF MEMBERS TO ACT AS OBSERVERS AT EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS EXAMINATIONS MAY 2021
ICAI proposes to empanel members to act as Observers for the forthcoming MAY -2021Chartered Accountants Examinations scheduled as under
|Foundation*, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate and Final exams (Old and New scheme, PQC)||from 21st MAY to 6th JUNE 2021 (except 26th MAY, 2021)|
Eligibility criteria for empanelment:
(i) He/sheshould not be more than 65 years of age as on the date of empanelment; i.e. 1st March, 2021.
(ii) His/her name should have been borne on the Register of Members as on 1st November, 2018 and continues to be so;
(iii) Neither he/she nor his/her relatives or dependant is / will be appearing in the ensuing Chartered Accountants Examinations for students / Post –Qualification Course Examinations in May, 2021 in any examination centres in India or Abroad. However, applying or appearance in ISA –AT will not be considered a disability for observership for CA Examinations
How to empanel:
The members desirous may visit the Observer Portal ie. http://observers.icaiexam.icai.org and make online application to act as observership for May, 2021 Examinations upto 20th March 2021
Applications by any other mode will not be entertained.
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022