Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2020-21. Last Date to apply online is 05.06.2020
Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment
1. Canara Bank has invited applications from the eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Concurrent/Continuous Audit in the identified 2013 branches / units for the period from 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021.
2. Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
3. The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure(Click To View)
4. The list of 2013 identified branches/units with address is furnished in Annexure IV (Click to view).
5. Eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application (Click to Apply), on or before 05.06.2020
6. Applications received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered. Refer to the instructions (Click to View)
7. The hard copies of application/annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms.
|Terms & Conditions|
|APPLICATION PRINTOUT REPRINT|
Please ensure accuracy of data before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Once data is confirmed, system does not allow any modification.
For submission of on-line application, please use Internet Explorer 11+/Chrome/Mozilla Firefox only. For any queries, Please contact: Inspection Wing,Canara Bank,HO, Bengaluru Ph: 080 25586272 and 080 25581190 (10 AM to 6 PM) Email: inspwingeca@can
- FAQ on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme. Clarification on Special cash package in lieu of LTC
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income