Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2018-19 for 653 identified branches. Last Date to apply online is 01-06-2018
Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment
Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors by Canara Bank
- Canara Bank invites applications from the eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Continuous/Concurrent Audit in the identified 653 branches / units for the period from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019.
- Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
- The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure I(Click To View) Annexure II(Click To View) and Annexure III (Click To View)
- The list of 653 identified branches / units is furnished with eligible fee in Annexure IV (Click to view). is furnished with eligible fee.
- Eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application(Click to Apply), on or before 01.06.2018
- Applications received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered. Refer to the instructions (Click to View)
- Existing empanelled auditors / firms need to apply afresh. Those who are completing three years Concurrent Audit assignment in Canara Bank as on 30.06.2018 are not eligible to apply.
- Please note that hard copies of application/annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms.
Place : Bengaluru
|Terms & Conditions for 653 branches / units.
|APPLICATION PRINTOUT REPRINT
Please ensure accuracy of data before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Once data is confirmed, system does not allow any modification.
For submission of on-line application, please use Internet Explorer 11+/Chrome/Mozilla Firefox only. For any queries, Please contact: Inspection Wing,Canara Bank,HO, Bengaluru Ph: 080 25586272 and 080 25581190 (10 AM to 6 PM) Email: inspwingeca@can
Due to maintenance, this Site will not be available between 1 AM to 1:45 AM.