Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2022-23. Last Date to apply online is 22.06.2022
Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2022-23
1. Canara Bank invites application from the eligible / interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Concurrent / Continuous Audit in the identified 644 branches / units for the period from 01.07.2022 to 30.06.2023.
2. Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application / selection, conducting audit / reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
3. The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure(Click To View)
4. The list of 644 identified branches/ units with address is furnished in Annexure (Click to view).
5. Eligible/ interested Propreitary Concerns / Firms / LLP, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application (Click to Apply), on or before 22.06.2022
6. Application received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered. Refer to instructions for filling the application (Click to View)
7. Please note that hard copies of applications / annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms
Please ensure accuracy of data before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Once data is confirmed, system does not allow any modification.
Auditors already in empanelment for Concurrent Audit for the last Three years are not eligible for re-empanelment. They shall be eligible for empanelment after a cooling period of Two years
- Assessee’s time cannot be taken for granted by Income Tax Department – ITAT
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax TDS on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2022-23
- Investments from group companies having low income/assets not enough for addition u/s 68
- Issues already considered by CIT(A) cannot be again a subject matter of revision u/s 263
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department