Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2021-22. Last Date to apply online is 12.06.2021
Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment
1. Canara Bank invites application from the eligible / interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Concurrent / Continuous Audit in the identified 529 branches / units for the period from 01.07.2021 to 30.06.2022.
2. Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application / selection, conducting audit / reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
3. The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure(Click To View)
4. The list of 529 identified branches/ units with address is furnished in Annexure IV (Click to view).
5. Eligible/ interested Propreitary Concerns / Firms / LLP, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application (Click to Apply), on or before 12.06.2021
6. Application received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered. Refer to instructions (Click to View)
7. Please note that hard copies of applications / annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms.
8. Only the audit firm provisionally selected for empanelment will be communicated through e-mail.
9. The applicant can opt for any three branches/ units in the order of preference either in one or two Centre/Town/City.
10. While short-listing the ECAs for empanelment, preference will be given to those Auditors who have given first choice to a specific branch.
11. If no Audit Firm has applied for a branch under “first choice”, then preference is given to the Audit Firm which has opted the branch as “second choice”.
12. If no Audit Firm has applied for a branch either under “first choice” or “second choice” then preference is given to the Audit Firm which has opted the branch as “third choice”.
13. If no applications are received under either “first choice, second choice, or third choice” for any branch, then the Audit Firm nearer to the branch in the “first choice”, “second choice” or “third choice”, in that order, may be considered for short-listing (with their consent)
Please ensure accuracy of data before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Once data is confirmed, system does not allow any modification.
For submission of on-line application, please use Internet Explorer 11+/Chrome/Mozilla Firefox only. For any queries, Please contact: Inspection Wing,Canara Bank,HO, Bengaluru Ph: 080 25581190 (10 AM to 6 PM) Email: inspwingeca@can
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time