MCA constitutes Central Scrutiny Centre (CSC) for scrutiny of Straight Through Processes e-forms filed by companies on MCA Portal
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 18th March, 2021
S.O.1257(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) (hereinafter referred to as the Act), the Central Government hereby establishes a Central Scrutiny Centre (CSC) for carrying out scrutiny of Straight Through Processes (STP) e-forms filed by the companies under the Act and the rules made thereunder.
2. The CSC shall function under the administrative control of the e-governance Cell of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
3. The CSC shall carry out scrutiny of the aforesaid forms and forward findings thereon, wherever required, to the concerned jurisdictional Registrar of Companies for further necessary action under the provisions of the Act and the rules made thereunder.
4. The CSC shall be located at the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Plot No. 6, 7, 8, Sector 5, IMT Manesar, District Gurgaon (Haryana), Pin Code-122050.5.
This notification shall come into force from the 23rd March, 2021.
ANJALI BHAWARA, Special Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family