Provision for display of companies annual return on website applicable from 28.08.2020. Web-link of annual return to be disclosed in the Board’s report
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 28th August, 2020
S.O. 2920(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 1 of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 (1 of 2018), the Central Government hereby appoints the 28th August, 2020 as the date on which the provision of clause (ii) of section 23 of the said Act shall come into force.
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family