Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules 2020
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued Notification for Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules, 2020.
The said rules amends the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules 2014 by substituting the Form SH-7.
The Form SH-7 is used for filing of notice to Registrar of any changes in Share Capital pursuant to section 64(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 15
Note: The principal rules (2014) were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 265(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and was last amended vide notification number G.S.R. 372 (E) dated 5th June, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- RBI releases names of applicants under Guidelines for ‘on tap’ Licensing of Universal Banks and Small Finance Banks
- CBDT amends conditions to be satisfied by the pension fund for claiming exemption u/s 10(23FE)
- Every Saturday declared as public holiday for LIC. LIC offices to remain closed on Saturdays. Read Notification
- Extension of transitional provisions of Sea Cargo Manifest & Transhipment Regulations for cargo declaration forms
- CA Proprietary firm or individual practicing CA can be appointed company auditor only for one term – ICAI Clarification