Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules 2020
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued Notification for Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules, 2020.
The said rules amends the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules 2014 by substituting the Form SH-7.
The Form SH-7 is used for filing of notice to Registrar of any changes in Share Capital pursuant to section 64(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 15
Note: The principal rules (2014) were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 265(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and was last amended vide notification number G.S.R. 372 (E) dated 5th June, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS
- Preparation & uploading fake ITR by Chartered Accountant. ITAT remands case