Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules 2020
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued Notification for Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules, 2020.
The said rules amends the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules 2014 by substituting the Form SH-7.
The Form SH-7 is used for filing of notice to Registrar of any changes in Share Capital pursuant to section 64(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 15
Note: The principal rules (2014) were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 265(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and was last amended vide notification number G.S.R. 372 (E) dated 5th June, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MCA notifies effective dates for certain sections of Companies Amendment Act 2020 and 2019
- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules 2021
- Penalty cases not covered under Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 – CBDT Order u/s 119
- Fund Managers remuneration provisions u/s 9A(3)(m) relaxed by CBDT for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Expenditure on replacement of machinery with new machinery constitutes capital expenditure