Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules 2020
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued Notification for Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Second Amendment Rules, 2020.
The said rules amends the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules 2014 by substituting the Form SH-7.
The Form SH-7 is used for filing of notice to Registrar of any changes in Share Capital pursuant to section 64(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 15
Note: The principal rules (2014) were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 265(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and was last amended vide notification number G.S.R. 372 (E) dated 5th June, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing