Revised AoC-4 Non-XBRL form due to amendment of Schedule III of CA 2013 to be available soon without additional fee-MCA Advisory
The Central Government has made further amendments to Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013 vide Notification dated 11th October 2018. As per the said notification, Division III has been inserted in respect of Financial Statements for a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) whose financial statements are drawn up in compliance of the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015.
The changes to AoC-4 Non-XBRL form necessitated by insertion of Division III in Schedule III of CA 2013 are under development and the revised form exclusively for such class of companies would be made available for filing purposes soon.
Once the form is deployed in MCA21 portal for filing purposes, suitable notice would be published and adequate time would be given for filing the form without levying additional fee. Stakeholders may kindly take note and plan accordingly.
- Carrying original vehicle papers not must if kept in DigiLocker or mParivahan app
- Last date extended for submission of ICAI online MEF Application Form for 2019-20 to 30.09.2019
- The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance 2019. List of Amendments in income-tax act & Finance Act
- Corporate tax rates slashed to 22% for domestic cos & 15% for new domestic manufacturing cos
- RBI revised guidelines for concurrent audit of banks. Accountability to be fixed in serious omission/ commission
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release CGST cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Clarification GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi ITC CREDIT MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------