Costing Taxonomy 2019 for annual filing of CRA-4 (Cost audit report) for FY 2018-19 is under development-MCA
Costing Taxonomy 2019 – MCA Advisory
Costing Taxonomy 2019 to cater to the annual filing of CRA-4 (Cost audit report) for FY 2018-19 is under development.
The companies which are required to file CRA-4 (Cost audit report) for FY 2018-19 are required to use Costing Taxonomy 2019 only.
Those companies who have already filed CRA-4 (Cost Audit Report) using the existing Costing Taxonomy 2015 for FY 2018-19 are NOT required to file afresh.
However, those companies which are yet to file their Cost Audit Reports are requested to await deployment of Costing Taxonomy 2019 on MCA21 portal.
Once the Costing Taxonomy 2019 is deployed, sufficient time would be given for filing CRA-4 without levying additional fee.
Stakeholders may kindly take note and plan accordingly
- Non striking of limb of penalty u/s 271(1)(c). Appeal to be restored on favourable judgment by SC
- Assessment framed by AO having no territorial jurisdiction as per Postal Pin Code quashed
- Pledge include re-pledge of securities for margin / settlement obligations of client – SEBI
- CPC if not satisfied with reply of assessee, has to issue notice u/s 143(2) before making disallowance
- CBDT fixes Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme target as 100% eligible disputed tax demand cases
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes