Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) & relaxation of additional fees and for FY 2018-19 under the Companies Act, 2013
Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4
General Circular No. 17/2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, “A’.Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for FY 2018-19 under the Companies Act, 2013 – reg.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 12 / 2019 dated 24.10.2019 on the above subject and in view of several representations received from various stakeholders for extension of last date, it is informed that the last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for all eligible companies for the Financial Year 2018-19, without payment of additional fee, has been further extended till 29.02.2020.
2. It may be noted that the said extension is given for the entire process starting from ‘preparation of Annexures to the Cost Audit Report’to ‘submission of Cost Audit Report by the Cost Auditor to the Company’ and finally filing abcaus.in of Cost Audit Report by the Company with the Central Government’.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. E-Governance Section and 2. Guard File.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2020-21. Last Date 05.06.2020
- ABCAUS Excel Depreciation Calculator FY 2019-20 under Companies Act 2013 -Download
- Extension of moratorium on Term Loan EMIs, working capital interest deferment till 31.08.2020
- ICAI Guidance Note on Subsequent Events-Key Audit Considerations amid COVID-19
- Provisional attachment of benami property purchased prior to Amendment Act 2016 upheld