Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) & relaxation of additional fees and for FY 2018-19 under the Companies Act, 2013
Extension of last date of filing of CRA-4
General Circular No. 17/2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, “A’.Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for FY 2018-19 under the Companies Act, 2013 – reg.
In continuation to this Ministry’s General Circular No. 12 / 2019 dated 24.10.2019 on the above subject and in view of several representations received from various stakeholders for extension of last date, it is informed that the last date of filing of CRA-4 (cost audit report) for all eligible companies for the Financial Year 2018-19, without payment of additional fee, has been further extended till 29.02.2020.
2. It may be noted that the said extension is given for the entire process starting from ‘preparation of Annexures to the Cost Audit Report’to ‘submission of Cost Audit Report by the Cost Auditor to the Company’ and finally filing abcaus.in of Cost Audit Report by the Company with the Central Government’.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. E-Governance Section and 2. Guard File.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- MCA to notify SPICe Plus Form replacing existing SPICe form. New form to be multi purpose
- Belief of income escapement must indicate income escaping assessment than need of probe
- Registration u/s 12A denied due to byelaws not signed by Authorized Signatory. ITAT set asides order
- SOP for suspension/ revocation of trading of securities for non-compliance with SEBI Regulations
- SEBI Streamlines Process of Rights Issues where LoF filed with stock exchanges on or after 14.02.2020