Clarification on CSR contribution to PM CARES Fund
General Circular No. 25 /2020
F.No. 13/ 18/ 2019-CSR
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, “A” Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr . Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001
25th June, 2020
Subject : Clarification on CSR contribution to PM CARES Fund -reg.
In view of the amendment in Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 vide gazette notification no. G.S.R. 313(E) dated 26th May, 2020, deemed to have come into force on 28th March 2020, the Office Memorandum No. CSR- 05/1/2020-CSR_MCA dated 28.03.2020 is redundant and hence stands superseded.
2. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
- E-governance for uploading on website 2. Guard file
Download Circular Click Here >>
- ICAI announces Capacity Building Initiatives for Chartered Accountant in Practice
- Corona Kavach Policy – IRDAI’s launches Individual Covid Standard Health Policy
- Processing of ITRs with refund claims u/s 143(1) up to AY 2017-18 CBDT extends time to 31.10.2020
- Land received on HUF partition was itself stock in trade, hence no conversion u/s 45(2)
- SEBI Master Circular for Commodity Derivatives Market