Contribution to PM Cares Fund included in Schedule VII of Companies Act 2013. It may now be included by companies in their Corporate Social Responsibility Policies Activities
Schedule VII amended to include PM Cares Fund
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 26th May, 2020
G.S.R.313(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 467 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following further amendment to Schedule VII of the said Act, namely:—
In Schedule VII, item (viii), after the words “Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund”, the words “or Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM CARES Fund)” shall be inserted.
2.This notification shall be deemed to have come into force on 28th March, 2020.
[F. No. 13/18/2019-CSR]
GYANESHWAR KUMAR SINGH, Jt. Secy.
Note:The Schedule VII was brought into force with effect from the 1stApril, 2014 and was amended (effective from the 1st April, 2014) vide notification number G.S.R.130(E), dated the 27th February, 2014, Corrigenda number G.S.R.261(E), dated the 31st March, 2014, notification number G.S.R.568(E), dated the 6th August, 2014, notification number G.S.R.741(E), dated the 24th October, 2014, notification number G.S.R.390(E), dated the 30th May, 2019, notification number G.S.R.776(E), dated the 11th October, 2019 and Corrigenda number G.S.R.859(E), dated the 19th November, 2019.
- SEBI Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market
- No Penalty u/s 271(1)(c) on filing revised return when no such questionnaire was issued with notice
- Harish N. Salve gets relief from ITAT. Funding law students abroad allowed u/s 37(1)
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for May 2021 CA Exam
- IBC is a special statute which must prevail over Companies Act 2013 – Supreme Court