Extension of last date for filing Form NFRA-2 by Auditor of Companies. Time limit for filing Form NFRA-2 to be 90 days from the date of deployment of form on NFRA website
General Circular No. 14/2019
F. No. 1/4/2016-CL-I
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 27th December, 2019
The Stakeholders .
Subject: Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2-reg.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received several representations regarding extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2, which is required to be filed under rule 5 of the National Financial Reporting Authority Rules, 2018.
2. The matter has been examined and it is stated that the time limit for filing Form NFRA-2 will be 90 days from the date of deployment of this form on the website of National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA).
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
(i) Guard File;
(ii) Competition & NFRA Section ;
(ii) E-Governance Section and Web Contents Manager to place this circular on the Ministry ‘s web site.
Download Circular Click Here >>
- IDS Scheme 2016 – Payment of tax/interest/penalty on undisclosed income may be made till 31.01.2020
- Forms available on GST Portal for download by Taxpayers & Tax Officials as on 12.12.2019
- The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Act 2019. Read / Download Full Text
- Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme, 2019 – Clarifications
- CBDT promoted 97 officers to the grade of PCIT. Read order and new postings