Extension of last date of filing of Form BEN-2 under the Companies Act, 2013 and Relaxation of additional fees
General Circular No. 08/2019
F. No. 01/01/2018-CL-V
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: the 29th July, 2019
All Regional Dirctors,
All Registrars of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of Form BEN-2 under the Companies Act, 2013- regarding.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received several representations regarding extension of the last date for filing of e-Form No. BEN-2 without additional fees on account of Companies (Significant Beneficial Owners) Second Amendment Rules, 2019 notified vide C.S.R. No. 446 (E) dated 01.07.2019. The matter has been exam ined and it is hereby informed that the time limit for filing e-form No.BEN-2 is extended upto 30.09.2019 without payment of additional fee and thereafter fee and additional fee shall be payable.
2. This issues with approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director (Policy)
1. E-Governance Section and web contents Officer to place this circular on the Ministry website.
2. Guard File.
Download MCA Circular Click Here >>
- MCA clarification on ‘appointed date’ u/s 232(6) of the Companies Act 2013 for merger/amalgamation
- IDS 2016 declaration can be declared void without SCN upon misrepresentation /suppression of facts
- Reopening done at the insistence of CIT held as change of opinion and vitiated in law
- CBT Approved Proposal to Amend EPS 1995 for restoration of commuted value of pension > 15 years
- Due date for GSTR-3B return for July 2019 extended to 22/08/2019 and 20.09.2019 in flood affected States
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release CGST cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Clarification GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi ITC CREDIT MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes