Further extension of time limit for filing e-form BEN-2 upto 31.12.2019 without payment of additional fee. Date of Form BEN-1 to be worked accordingly
Extension of time limit for filing e-form BEN-2
General Circular No. 10/2019
F.No.01/ 01/ 2018-CL-V
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies, All Stakeholders.
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of Form BEN-2 and BEN-1 under the Companies Act, 2013- regarding.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received representations regarding extension of the last date for filing of e-Form BEN-2 without additional fees on account of certain new aspects which require further examination and clarification. The matter has been examined and it is hereby informed that the time limit for filing e-form No. BEN-2 is extended upto 31.12.2019 without payment of additional fee and thereafter fee and additional fee shall be payable. Consequent to the extension in the date of filing of e-Form BEN-2, the date of filing of Form BEN-1 may be construed accordingly.
2. This issues with approval of the competent authority.
(K. M. S. Narayanan)
Assistant Director (Policy)
- E-Governance Section and web contents Officer to place this circular on the Ministry
- Guard File.
- Non striking of limb of penalty u/s 271(1)(c). Appeal to be restored on favourable judgment by SC
- Assessment framed by AO having no territorial jurisdiction as per Postal Pin Code quashed
- Pledge include re-pledge of securities for margin / settlement obligations of client – SEBI
- CPC if not satisfied with reply of assessee, has to issue notice u/s 143(2) before making disallowance
- CBDT fixes Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme target as 100% eligible disputed tax demand cases