Further extension of time limit for filing e-form BEN-2 upto 31.12.2019 without payment of additional fee. Date of Form BEN-1 to be worked accordingly
Extension of time limit for filing e-form BEN-2
General Circular No. 10/2019
F.No.01/ 01/ 2018-CL-V
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies, All Stakeholders.
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filing of Form BEN-2 and BEN-1 under the Companies Act, 2013- regarding.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received representations regarding extension of the last date for filing of e-Form BEN-2 without additional fees on account of certain new aspects which require further examination and clarification. The matter has been examined and it is hereby informed that the time limit for filing e-form No. BEN-2 is extended upto 31.12.2019 without payment of additional fee and thereafter fee and additional fee shall be payable. Consequent to the extension in the date of filing of e-Form BEN-2, the date of filing of Form BEN-1 may be construed accordingly.
2. This issues with approval of the competent authority.
(K. M. S. Narayanan)
Assistant Director (Policy)
- E-Governance Section and web contents Officer to place this circular on the Ministry
- Guard File.
- Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Amendment Rules 2019. MCA Notification
- Addition for Bogus creditors converted into cessation of liability for defective goods where liability had ceased
- Features of facility for making payment on Voluntary Basis in Form GST DRC-03 on GST Portal
- CBIC Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods. Read Circular
- Income Tax Return Statistics for Assessment Year 2018-19 released by CBDT. Read Key Trends