Identification / flagging of directors disqualified u/s 164(2)(a) of Companies Act 2013 non-filing of financial statement or annual return in process at ROC
Identification / flagging of directors disqualified
MCA has informed that the Registrars of Companies (ROCs) are in process of identification and flagging of directors disqualified under section 164(2)(a) of Companies Act, 2013 for their default of non-filing of financial statement or annual return for continuous period of three financial year i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
In this regard all the defaulting directors have been cautioned to find the pending statutory returns and do necessary compliance as per provisions of law, otherwise action will be initiated Under Section 164 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder.
It has been also stated that the DINs of such directors are not allowed to be used for filing any e-forms on MCA21 portal.
- GSTP enrolment exam dated 12.12.2019. Registration Portal to be activated on 22.11.2019
- Mechanism for Mapping of Unique Client Code (UCC) with demat account of the clients – SEBI Circular
- Provisions related to personal guarantors to corporate debtors under IBC 2016 effective from 01.12.2019
- MCA notifies framework for insolvency and liquidation proceedings of FSPs other than banks
- Extension of due date for furnishing various GST returns in Jammu and Kashmir for July-Sep 2019