Identification / flagging of directors disqualified u/s 164(2)(a) of Companies Act 2013 non-filing of financial statement or annual return in process at ROC
Identification / flagging of directors disqualified
MCA has informed that the Registrars of Companies (ROCs) are in process of identification and flagging of directors disqualified under section 164(2)(a) of Companies Act, 2013 for their default of non-filing of financial statement or annual return for continuous period of three financial year i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
In this regard all the defaulting directors have been cautioned to find the pending statutory returns and do necessary compliance as per provisions of law, otherwise action will be initiated Under Section 164 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder.
It has been also stated that the DINs of such directors are not allowed to be used for filing any e-forms on MCA21 portal.
- Facility for registration of IRP/RPs made available on the GST Portal
- CBDT notifies Form of Annual Information Statement to replace Form 26AS
- Four hour mandatory CPE on Standards on Auditing & Code of Ethics can be done virtually – ICAI
- CA report now required by eligible funds for exemption from business connections in India
- Amendment to Chartered Accountants Procedure of Meetings of Quality Review Board