Identification / flagging of directors disqualified u/s 164(2)(a) of Companies Act 2013 non-filing of financial statement or annual return in process at ROC
Identification / flagging of directors disqualified
MCA has informed that the Registrars of Companies (ROCs) are in process of identification and flagging of directors disqualified under section 164(2)(a) of Companies Act, 2013 for their default of non-filing of financial statement or annual return for continuous period of three financial year i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
In this regard all the defaulting directors have been cautioned to find the pending statutory returns and do necessary compliance as per provisions of law, otherwise action will be initiated Under Section 164 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder.
It has been also stated that the DINs of such directors are not allowed to be used for filing any e-forms on MCA21 portal.
- Extension of due dates for GST Annual Return and Reconciliation Statement for FY 2018-19
- Extension of due date of Tax audit report & ITRs filing for AY 2020-21 to 31.12.2020 / 31.01.2021
- Status of Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan/Gujarat High Court for Tax Audit due date extension AY 2020-21
- Fresh Transfer/Postings in the grade of Addl CIT/JCIT in UP (East) Region
- Changes in Transfer/Postings of ITOs in UP (East) Region, new additional charge