Board meetings may be held through video conferencing or other audio visual means till 30th Sep 2020
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 23rd June, 2020
G.S.R. 395(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sections 173, 177, 178 and section 186 read with section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules, 2014, namely:—
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Second Amendment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules, 2014, in rule 4 in sub-rule (2), for the figures, letters and word “30th June, 2020”, the figures, letters and word “30th September, 2020” shall be substituted.
[F. No. 1/32/2013-CL-V-Part]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide notification number G.S.R. 240(E), dated the 31st March, 2014 and subsequently amended as follows:-
1. G.S.R. 398 (E), dated the 12th June, 2014;
4. G.S.R. 971(E), dated the 14th December, 2015;
5. G.S.R. 309 (E), dated the 30th March, 2017;
9. G.S.R. 857 (E) dated the 18th November, 2019; and
- MCA notifies Special Courts in Maharashtra, WB & Tamil Nadu for trial of offences for SEBI filed cases
- SEBI again gives relaxation in timelines for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Clarification on export of Gems and Jewellery through Courier mode
- Taxpayers not to wait for auto-population of e-invoice details into GSTR-1
- Non striking of applicable limb of penalty in notice-SC dismisses SLP of Income Tax Department