MCA delegates powers of change of LLP names to Regional Directors at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Guwahati
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 11th February, 2022
S.O. 623(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 458 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), applied to the limited liability partnership vide notification number G.S.R. 333 (E), dated the 29th April, 2015, the Central Government hereby delegates to the Regional Directors at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Guwahati, the powers and functions vested in it under section 17 of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 (6 of 2009), subject to the condition that the Central Government may revoke such delegation of powers or may itself exercise the powers under the said section, if in its opinion such a course of action is necessary in the public interest.
2. This notification shall come into force with effect from 01st April, 2022.
[F. No. 01/03/2021-CL.V-Part III]
K.V.R. MURTY, Jt. Secy
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1