MCA extends time for passing ordinary / special resolutions by companies by holding EGMs through video conferencing (VC) or other audio visual means (OAVM) till 30.06.2022
The MCA has issued several circulars for providing clarifications on the issue of passing of ordinary and special resolutions by companies by holding extraordinary general meetings(EGMs) through video conferencing (VC) or other audio visual means (OAVM), as under:
MCA Vide General Circular No. 20/2021 dated 8th Dec 2021 has issued further clarification on the subject.
MCA has further extended the time to allow companies to conduct their EGMs through VC or OAVM or transact items through postal ballot in accordance with the framework provided in the aforesaid Circulars upto 30th June 2022.
All other requirements provided in the above Circulars shall remain unchanged.
Download MCA Circular Click Here >>
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms