MCA relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by Limited Liability Partnerships upto 30th June, 2022
This Ministry has received representation seeking extension of timelines for filing the Annual Return (Form 11) by LLPs without paying additional fees.
In view of transition from version-2 of MCA-21 to version-3 and to promote compliance on part of LLPs, it has been decided to allow LLPs to file e-Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership) for the Financial Year 2021-22 without paying additional fee up to 30th June 2022.
Download MCA General Circular No. 04/2022 Click Here >>
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024