MCA relaxes levy of additional fees for delay in filing certain Forms by Companies and LLP till 31st July 2021
General Circular No. 06/2021
F. No. 02/01/2021-CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing, Shastri Bhavan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi,
All Regional Directors,
All Registrars of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation on levy of additional fees in filing of certain Forms under the Companies Act, 2013 and LLP Act 2008.
Requests have been received from stakeholders for relaxation on levy of additional fees for filing of various forms under the Companies Act, 2013/LLP Act, 2008/Rules made thereunder due for filing during 1st April, 2021 to 31st May, 2021 in view of the COVID-19 related restrictions and disruption. The requests have been examined and taking into account the difficulties which have arisen due to resurgence of COVID-19 pandemic, it has been decided to grant additional time upto 31st July, 2021 for companies/LLPs to file such forms (other than a CHG-1 Form, CHG-4 Form and CHG-9 Form) without any additional fees. Accordingly, no additional fees shall be levied upto 31st July, 2021 for the delayed filing of forms (other than charge related forms referred above) which were /would be due for filing during 1st April, 2021 to 31st May, 2021. For such delayed filings upto 31st July, 2021 only normal fees shall be payable.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
Download Circular Click Here >>
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024