Relaxation in paying additional fees in case of delay in filing all the event based e-forms by LLPs which are due on and after 25th February, 2022 to 31st May, 2022 up to 30th June, 2022
General Circular No. 6/2022
F. No. 01/2/2021-CL-V-MCA-(Part-1)
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-I
Dated:-31st May, 2022
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies, All Stakeholders.
Subject: Relaxation in paying additional fees in case of delay in filing all the event based e-forms by LLPs which are due on and after 25th February, 2022 to 31st May, 2022 up to 30th June, 2022-reg.
This Ministry has received representations seeking extension of timelines for filing the event based forms by LLPs without paying additional fees in view of transition from version-2 of MCA – 21 to version-3. Keeping in view these representations and to promote compliance on part of the LLPs , it has been decided to allow LLPs to file various event based LLP e-Forms , due dates of which are falling between 25th February, 2022 and 31st May , 2022, without paying additional fees up to 30th June, 2022.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director (Policy)
Download MCA Circular Click Here >>
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1