Relaxation in paying additional fees in case of delay in filing all the event based e-forms by LLPs which are due on and after 25th February, 2022 to 31st May, 2022 up to 30th June, 2022
General Circular No. 6/2022
F. No. 01/2/2021-CL-V-MCA-(Part-1)
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-I
Dated:-31st May, 2022
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies, All Stakeholders.
Subject: Relaxation in paying additional fees in case of delay in filing all the event based e-forms by LLPs which are due on and after 25th February, 2022 to 31st May, 2022 up to 30th June, 2022-reg.
This Ministry has received representations seeking extension of timelines for filing the event based forms by LLPs without paying additional fees in view of transition from version-2 of MCA – 21 to version-3. Keeping in view these representations and to promote compliance on part of the LLPs , it has been decided to allow LLPs to file various event based LLP e-Forms , due dates of which are falling between 25th February, 2022 and 31st May , 2022, without paying additional fees up to 30th June, 2022.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director (Policy)
Download MCA Circular Click Here >>
- Approval u/s 80G for new cases to be effective from year in which application is made
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS