Central Bank of India Concurrent audit online empanelment for year 2022-23. Last Date for filing Online Applications 14.02.2022.
Central Bank of India Concurrent audit online empanelment 2022-23
Keep the following information ready:
- DETAILS OF PARTNER/ PROP. HAVING CERTIFICATE OF ICAI REGARDING CONCURRENT AUDIT.
- BRANCH CODE OF CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA BRANCH FOR WHICH APPLICATION IS TO BE MADE. YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR CHOICE FOR 4 BRANCHES/ OFFICES.
- DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA BRANCH AND YOUR OFFICE.
- RBI UCN OF THE FIRM.
- RBI CATEGORY.
- WHETHER ADDRESS OF THE FIRM IS SAME AS APPEARING IN BANK’S PORTAL? IF NOT FURNISH NEW ADDRESS IN THE PORTAL.
- PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE FIRM.
- CONSTITUTION OF THE FIRM.
- ICAI REGISTRATION NO. OF YOUR FIRM.
- WHETHER FIRM IS SUBJECTED TO ENQUIRY BY ICAI/ RBI?
- EXPERIENCE IN CONCURRENT AUDIT OF BANKS DURING LAST FIVE YEARS. NAME OF BANK, BRANCH NAME & PERIOD FROM, TO.
- WHETHER QUALIFIED FOR CONDUCTING CDSL AUDIT?
- WHETHER SKILL UPGRADATION TRAINING CONDUCTED BY ICAI ATTENDED OR NOT?
Only Online Applications will be considered. No other applications will be entertained whether submitted in hard copy or through ‘e-mail’
|Sr. No||Branch Category||Category of the CA Firm, assigned by RBI|
|1||CFB / CO Departments||I|
|2||MCB / ELB/ SAM/ ARB/ SPL/ CELL||I & II|
|3||VLB/ SSB/ CPAC||I,II & III|
|4||Branches not covered above||I,II,III & IV|
|Guidelines for Concurrent Audit Assignment|
|Terms & Conditions for application by CA Firm and Ex Staff as Concurrent Auditor|
|Annexures to be submitted by CA Firm|
|Annexures to be submitted by Ex_Staff|
For queries related to filing Online Application, please contact Audit and Inspection Department on
022-61648644 , 022-61648642
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time