Govt lifts ban from export of all types of ventilators including any artificial respiratory apparatus or oxygen therapy apparatus or any other breathing appliance/device
Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan New Delhi
Notification No. 23/2015-2020
New Delhi, Dated: 4th August 2020
Subject: – Amendment in Export Policy of Ventilators.
S.O. (E) In exercise of powers conferred by Section 3 of the Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act , 1992 (No. 22 of 1992), as amended , read with Para 1.02 and 2.01 of the Foreign Trade Policy , 2015-20 , the Central Government hereby makes the following amendments in the Notification No. 53 dated 24.03.2020 amending the Schedule 2 of the ITCHS Export Policy related to export of all Ventilators, with immediate effect:
|S No.||ITC HS Codes||Description||Existing Policy||Revised Policy|
|All Ventilators including an artificial respiratory apparatus or oxygen therapy apparatus or any other breathing appliance /device||Prohibited||Free|
3. Effect of this Notification:
Notification No. 53 dated 24.03.2020 is amended to the extent that all ventilators including any artificial respiratory apparatus or oxygen therapy apparatus or any other breathing appliance/ device are made “free” for export.
Director General of Foreign Trade
Ex-Officio Additional Secretary, Government of India
E-mail: dgft@nic .in
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family