Union Bank of India Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors FY 2024-25 for Partnership CA Firms.
Union Bank of India invites applications from eligible/interested Chartered Accountant Firms for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Concurrent Audit in the identified Branches / Offices for the period up to 31.03.2025
Last date for submission of Application: 15/02/2024
Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and reviews of performance of the auditors are furnished in the empanelment document (Click here to view).
The formats of Letter of acceptance of terms and conditions, Undertaking letter, compliance to “ Dos and Don’ts,” Undertaking of Fidelity & Secrecy and an Undertaking for carrying out Due Diligence of employees to be sent by the shortlisted Auditors on receiving the intimation from the Bank are given as Annexure A, B, C, D,E,F and G. (Click here to view).
Eligible / interested Chartered Accountant Firms who are agreeable to the terms & conditions, may apply online in prescribed format (Click Here to Apply) on or before 15.02.2024 before 23.59 hrs…..
Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms is complete.
Please note that applications from the eligible / interested Chartered Accountant Firms shall be applied online only and manual applications shall not be entertained.
- Assessment order to be read as it is, there is no scope for drawing any inference – ITAT
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 5.0 and FVU 8.5 applicable from 01.03.2024 – Download
- Belief of escapement of income should be based on some tangible information
- Capital gain tax in JDA is in year of receipt of constructed area not in year of agreement
- Simply holding that AO was required to make more enquires no ground for revision u/s 263 – ITAT