Union Bank of India Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors FY 2020-21 for Partnership CA Firms.
Last date for submission of online application: 28.02.2020 5:00 pm
Union Bank of India is is inviting applications from the eligible/interested partnership Firms for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Concurrent Audit in the identified branches / offices for the period from 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021.
Date of Commencement of application submission: 07.02.2020
Last date for submission of Application: 28.02.2020
Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and reviews of performance of the auditors are furnished in the empanelment document (Click here to view in English) (Click here to view in Hindi).
The formats of Letter of acceptance of terms and conditions, Undertaking letter, compliance to “ Dos and Don’ts,” Undertaking of Fidelity & Secrecy and an Undertaking for carrying out Due Diligence of employees to be sent by the shortlisted Auditors on receiving the intimation from the Bank are given as Annexure I, II, III, IV and V. (Click here to view).
Eligible / interested Chartered Accountant Firms who are agreeable to the terms & conditions, may apply online in prescribed format (Click Here to Apply) on or before 28.02.2020 before 5.00 pm.
Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms is complete.
Please note that applications from the eligible / interested Chartered Accountant Firms shall be applied online only and manual applications shall not be entertained.
- The Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation & Amendment of Certain Provisions) Bill 2020
- CBIC instructions for recovery of interest on net cash tax liability under GST
- Bill of Entry Forms I, II & III amended. Bill of Entry (Forms) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
- Notice u/s 148 was valid as assessee was non-filer & failed to respond to preliminary enquiry
- Guidelines-Income Tax compulsory selection of returns for Complete Scrutiny during FY 2020-21