United Bank invites application for concurrent/Revenue audit for FY 2019-20 from eligible CA firms
1. United Bank of India invites application from eligible Chartered Accountant firms, desirous to undertake Concurrent Audit, Revenue Audit assignment, for empanelment.
2. The Application should be submitted on-line in the prescribed format given in Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com
3. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
4. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for empanelment / allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The allocation of the branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the Bank.
5. Only those CA Firms, who would be allotted the Audit assignments, would be required to submit their testimonials along with the hardcopy of the abcaus.in submitted online application form duly signed with seal. No other typed or handwritten application form shall be accepted.
6. The Chartered Accountant firms empanelled with the bank in the year 2017 & 2018 need not apply again for empanelment.
The eligibility criteria for such empanelment of CA firms with the Bank are as under:
1. The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
2. The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three Banks other than United Bank of India.
3. The firm having DISA (ICAI) / CISA (ISACA) qualified chartered accountants will be preferred.
4. For North Eastern States, chartered accountants may be empanelled having no experience of Bank Audit but practice of at least 5 years.
5. For Branches located in hardship/difficult areas other than in North Eastern States, firms abcaus.in having experience of Concurrent Audit / Statutory Audit of at least one Bank may be empanelled.
The Chartered Accountant firms fulfilling above criteria as applicable to them and narrated in Para-1 to para-5 are requested to submit online application through Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com latest by 10.05.2019 up to 5.00 PM IST to get them empanelled. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted online only.
In case of any difficulty, please contact-Assistant General Manager / Chief Manager (Inspection) at phone No: 033-2242-6915 / 033-2231-1911.
In case of any difficulty in filing of the online application, the CA firms are requested to mail the problem to the mail ids firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com along with the screenshot of the webpage where problem is encountered.