Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates expiring during the period between 29th September, 2020 and 31st May, 2021 upto 31st May, 2021
F. No. II /21022/23(22)/2020-FCRA-II
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Foreigners Division (FCRA)
First Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
India Gate Circle, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 11th January, 2021
Subject: Extension of the validity of the registration certificates issued under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 expiring during the period between 29th September, 2020 and 31st May, 2021 upto 31st May, 2021.
The Ministry of Home Affairs is mandated to administer the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 (hereinafter referred as the Act). Section 12(6) of the Act provides that the certificate granted shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of its issue.
2. The Act has been amended last year and the amendment Act has been notified on September 29, 2020 which includes amendment in the provisions of section 16 of the To ensure smooth transition to the amended regime and in exercise of the power conferred by section 50 of the Act , the Central Government in the public interest has decided that the registration certificates expiring during the period between 29th September , 2020 and 31st May, 2021 shall remain valid upto 31st May, 2021.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
4. All concerned may take note of the above decision and take appropriate action in the matter.
Download Notice Click Here >>
- SEBI Code of Conduct & Institutional mechanism for prevention of Fraud or Market Abuse
- Addition u/s 68 for cash deposited in bank during demonetization period deleted
- Payment to non-resident for resale/use of software through EULAs agreements not liable to TDS u/s 195
- SEBI Master Circular on Surveillance of Securities Market
- No Penalty u/s 271(1)(c) on filing revised return when no such questionnaire was issued with notice