IEPF contest to select Tagline is online now
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is organising a contest to select the Tagline for “Investor Education and Protection Fund” Authority
The contest is now live at https://www.mygov.in
The contest seeks entries to select a Tagline for “Investor Education and Protection Fund” Authority. The contest has started on 26th February, 2018 and the last date for submission is 15th March, 2018.
The winning entry will be awarded with a Mobile Phone.
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is for promotion of investors’ awareness and protection of the interests of investors.
The proposal seeks inputs to select a Tagline of not more than 70 characters for ‘Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
Terms and Conditions of the contest are as under:
Tagline Creation Competition for Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition is open to all Indian Citizens.
- Entries should reflect involvement of investor awareness (i.e. through savings and investment through different mediums).
- ‘Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, artistic merit and visual impact.
- The artwork must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The winning Tagline will be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the designer cannot exercise any right over it. The prize winning Tagline is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC material and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative ‘Investor Awareness Programme’.
- All the entries received will be evaluated by a Screening Committee and the top 20 Entries will be placed in front of a Selection Committee for final selection.
- An undertaking by the participant has to be submitted stating the right to submit the Tagline to the competition. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright will be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants
- Please ensure that your email address is valid and operational as this is the principal means through which communication will take place.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Ministry for any purpose and the Ministry shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Multiple entries by the same participant will not be considered.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants and it does not owe any clarifications to any participants for any of their decisions.