New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal for taxpayers
GSTN has implemented a new functionality on taxpayers’ dashboards with the following features:
•The taxpayers can now see the exact Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) for the previous FY, instead of just the two slabs of Above or Upto Rs. 5 Cr.
•The taxpayers can also see the Aggregate Turnover of the current FY based on the returns filed till date.
•The taxpayers have also now been provided with the Facility of turnover update In case taxpayers feel that the system calculated turnover displayed on their dashboard varies from the turnover as per their records.
Note: For details, the taxpayers may check out the ‘Advisory’ section of the aforementioned functionality on their respective dashboards.
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken