CBIC withdraws circular giving clarifications on doubts on supply of ITeS services under GST
Circular No. 127/46/2019 – GST
F. No. CBEC – 20/06/03/2019 – GST
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
GST Policy Wing
New Delhi, the 4th December, 2019
The Pr. Chief Commissioners / Chief Commissioners / Principal Commissioners / Commissioners of Central Tax (All)
The Principal Director Generals / Director Generals (All)
Madam / Sir,
Subject: Withdrawal of Circular No. 107/26/2019-GST dt. 18.07.2019 – reg.
Kind attention is invited to Circular No. 107/26/2019-GST dated 18.07.2019 wherein certain clarifications were given in relation to various doubts related to supply of Information Technology enabled Services (ITeS services) under GST.
2. Thereafter, numerous representations were received expressing apprehensions on the implications of the said Circular. In view of these apprehensions and to ensure uniformity in the implementation of the provisions of the law across field formations, the Board, in exercise of its powers conferred by section 168(1) of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, hereby withdraws, ab-initio, Circular No. 107/26/2019-GST dated 18.07.2019.
3. It is requested that suitable trade notices may be issued to publicize the contents of this Circular. Hindi version will follow.
Principal Commissioner (GST)
- Withdrawal of EVC facility extended to companies for filing GSTR1 and GSTR3B
- Extension of due dates for GST Annual Return and Reconciliation Statement for FY 2018-19
- Extension of due date of Tax audit report & ITRs filing for AY 2020-21 to 31.12.2020 / 31.01.2021
- Status of Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan/Gujarat High Court for Tax Audit due date extension AY 2020-21
- Fresh Transfer/Postings in the grade of Addl CIT/JCIT in UP (East) Region