CBIC withdraws circular giving clarifications on doubts on supply of ITeS services under GST
Circular No. 127/46/2019 – GST
F. No. CBEC – 20/06/03/2019 – GST
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
GST Policy Wing
New Delhi, the 4th December, 2019
The Pr. Chief Commissioners / Chief Commissioners / Principal Commissioners / Commissioners of Central Tax (All)
The Principal Director Generals / Director Generals (All)
Madam / Sir,
Subject: Withdrawal of Circular No. 107/26/2019-GST dt. 18.07.2019 – reg.
Kind attention is invited to Circular No. 107/26/2019-GST dated 18.07.2019 wherein certain clarifications were given in relation to various doubts related to supply of Information Technology enabled Services (ITeS services) under GST.
2. Thereafter, numerous representations were received expressing apprehensions on the implications of the said Circular. In view of these apprehensions and to ensure uniformity in the implementation of the provisions of the law across field formations, the Board, in exercise of its powers conferred by section 168(1) of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, hereby withdraws, ab-initio, Circular No. 107/26/2019-GST dated 18.07.2019.
3. It is requested that suitable trade notices may be issued to publicize the contents of this Circular. Hindi version will follow.
Principal Commissioner (GST)
- DGFT delegates authority of approving proposals for consolidation of goods related to manufactured articles
- Exemption from clubbing of investment limit for foreign Govt. agencies/related entities- SEBI Circular
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax (TDS) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2019-20
- Addition for investment in penny stock company set aside to show how assessee involved in Company
- RBI enhances Security of Card Transactions. Restrictions & options to cardholders