Temporary /Short Period Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
1. GSTN wishes to inform you that the auto population of e-Invoice in GSTR-1 is temporarily halted due to essential system upgrades, which will involve the implementation of e-Invoice JSON download functionality.
2. This will have a temporary impact on the e-Invoice data auto population in GSTR-1 which will not be available from 26th September 2023 to 29th September 2023 from all six IRP portals.
3. The data for this period will be auto-populated on 30th September 2023 and will not impact GSTR-1 filing for next month and please avoid manually adding invoices in this period as the break will be only of a temporary nature.
4.Please plan your activities accordingly.
5. Details about the e-invoice JSON download functionality will be shared shortly via a separate advisory.
6. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer
- Under section 271AAB undisclosed income also means additional income due to bogus expense – ITAT