Exemption from requirement of issuing GST invoice with QR Code-CBIC notification. CBIC notifies class of persons exempt from such requirement
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No.14/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 21st March, 2020
G.S.R. 197(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by the sixth proviso to rule 46 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), the Government, on the recommendations of the Council, and in supersession of the notification of the Government oflndia in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue No. 72/2019 – Central Tax, dated the 13th December, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R 928(E), dated the 13th December, 2019, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, hereby notifies that an invoice issued by a registered person, whose aggregate turnover in a financial year exceeds five hundred crore rupees, other than those referred to in sub-rules (2), (3), (4) and (4A) of rule 54 of said rules, and registered person referred to in section 14 of the Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, to an unregistered person (hereinafter referred to as B2C invoice), shall have Dynamic Quick Response (QR) code:
Provided that where such registered person makes a Dynamic Quick Response (QR) code available to the recipient through a digital display, such B2C invoice issued by such registered person containing cross-reference of the payment using a Dynamic Quick Response (QR) code, shall be deemed to be having Quick Response (QR) code.
2. This notification shall come into force from the 1st day of October, 2020.
[F. No. 20/06/03/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Director
- CBEC Clarification on GST refund related issues. Read Circular
- Relaxations for renewal of health / motor vehicle insurance policies installments
- The Taxation & Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance 2020
- 15 FAQ on RBI three months Moratorium on Term Loans EMIs and WC Facilities
- GSTN Advisory for Tracking GST Refund Application Status on GST / PFMS portal