Extension of due date of filing FORM GSTR 3B for the month of September 2022
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 21/2022 –CENTRAL TAX
New Delhi, the 21st October, 2022
G.S.R.786(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (6) of section 39 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Commissioner, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby extends the due date for furnishing the return in FORM GSTR-3B, for the registered persons required to furnish return under sub-section (1) of section 39 read with clause (i) of sub-rule (1) of rule 61 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, for the month of September, 2022 till the 21st day of October, 2022.
[F. No. CBIC-20006/9/2022-GST]
RAJEEV RANJAN, Under Secy.
- Investments from group companies having low income/assets not enough for addition u/s 68
- Issues already considered by CIT(A) cannot be again a subject matter of revision u/s 263
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO