ICAI has hosted Draft Bank Branch Auditors’ Panel(MEF) of Chartered Accountants/firms for the year 2021-22 at www.meficai.org
ICAI has stated that the Draft Panel and the category of the applicants of Multipurpose Empanelment Form for the year 2021-22 is subject to validation of Financial Documents of the applicants. Changes or inconsistencies if any, will be communicated separately to the applicants.
The following details can be viewed by the applicants by giving MEF No. / FRN or MRN in case of individual:
Name of the Applicant
Unique Code Number
Reason for ineligibility, if any
The applicants would also be able to view the reasoning for change in their category, wherever applicable, in the Draft Panel itself. However, in case of any observations/ complaints the applicants may raise the query with details at https://app.meficai.org/complaints which will be suitably addressed and replied individually.
The Draft Panel will be available up to Sunday, 23rd January, 2022. Complaints if any have to be lodged by then. After suitable addressal of the queries, the final panel will be sent to RBI for their consideration
- Supreme Court directs pilot study on Special Courts for trial of cases u/s 138 of NI Act
- Appeal disposed of in hurried manner without reasonable opportunity of being heard set aside
- Existing MSMEs given relaxation for registration till 30.06.2022 for classification as MSMEs
- If part amount of auctioned property received by bank after CIRP started, sale incomplete – SC
- Invoking Revisionary powers u/s 263 merely on the basis of suspicion not justified – ITAT