ICAI notifies dates for next Information Systems Audit (ISA) Course Assessment Test on 31.07.2021
In pursuance of Regulation 204 of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988, the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the next Information Systems Audit (ISA) Course Assessment Test (Old as well as New Syllabus) to be held on 31st July 2021 (Saturday) from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM (IST)
The ISA test is open to the members of the Institute only.
The ISA course Assessment Test shall be held at 107 cities.
Download ICAI Notification Click Here >>
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022