ICAI to reopen online window for change of examination city – May / July 2021
ICAI in view of the prevailing COVID-19 situation and in the interest to mitigate the anxiety and hardships of the students, has decided to re –open the online change in examination city for Chartered Accountants Examinations, May / July 2021 from 9th June 2021 (10 AM) to 11th June 2021.
Therefore, candidates of Chartered Accountants Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final (Old & New Scheme), and Post Qualification Course Examinations i.e. Insurance and Risk Management(IRM) and International Taxation –Assessment Test (INTT–AT) seeking change of examination city can avail this online facility available at http://icaiexam.icai.org w.e.f. 9th June 2021 (10AM onwards) to 11th June 2021.
The candidates have been advised to note the above and stay in touch with the website of the Institute, www.icai.org. (S. K. Garg) Additional Secretary (Exams)
- Deduction u/s 54 – Assessee cannot be blamed for the delay in housing projects by builder
- The Companies (Incorporation) Second Amendment Rules 2022
- Companies (Removal of Names of Cos from Register of Companies) Amendment Rules 2022
- GST Notifications issued as per recommendations of GST Council meeting
- ICAI Releases Compendium of Ind AS and related guidance material