ICAI gives One-time Opportunity for CA Final Exam passed students to become member
One-time Golden Opportunity for CA Final Exam passed students – Complete virtual MCS/Adv. ITT any-time any-where and become a member of ICAI
In view of the Covid pandemic, the ICAI had decided to provide a once in a lifetime opportunity to students who have qualified CA final exam but unable to apply for Membership of the Institute due to non completion of MCS/Adv. ITT Course.
Such final passed students can now undergo the MCS/Adv. ITT Course through virtual mode any-time any-where through the https://virtualmcs.icai.org/ portal and apply for membership of ICAI at the earliest.
The details are as under:
- The last date of registration for the virtual MCS/Adv. ITT Course for students, who have qualified CA final but unable to apply for membership in the virtual portal is 30th September,2021. They are required to complete the course on or before 31st December, 2021. The virtual portal shall be discontinued for all the category of students (MCS & Adv. ITT) w.e.f 1stJanuary, 2022.
- Students need to grab this golden opportunity to become a member of this noble profession and take pride in using the prefix CA- The two alphabets of trust. It is pertinent to note that qualification of ACA and use of prefix CA is only for the members of ICAI and not for CA final exam qualified students
- ICSI prescribes Due Diligence Report for Format for Listed Entities
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021
- No plea can be taken for non supply of reopening reasons if never sought
- Bad debts u/s 36(1)(vii) disallowed as only provision made, not written off in books