Applications invited from Company Secretary Professionals for contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA)
ICSI on behalf of Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, (IEPFA) Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications from Company Secretary Professionals for Five (5) contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
The vacancies are purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year, which will be reviewed on yearly basis, if required for further engagement.
For assisting the Authority in discharge of its functions.
Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Salary Details (Monthly Remuneration for CS):
- Post Qualification experience of more than two years – Rs.40,000/-
- Post Qualification experience one to two years – Rs.36,500/-
- Post Qualification experience upto one year (applicable only in exceptionally deserving cases) – Rs.33,000/-
Interested candidates may register through the Link: https://forms.gle/dCwWJmoXvLNXf8e5A
on or before December 16, 2019, by 5:00 PM.
- CBDT Instructions on selection of cases for issue of notice u/s 148 for AY 2013-14 to 2017-18
- Residential status of certain individuals under Income-tax for FY 2020-21 – CBDT clarification
- SEBI Code of Conduct & Institutional mechanism for prevention of Fraud or Market Abuse
- Addition u/s 68 for cash deposited in bank during demonetization period deleted
- Payment to non-resident for resale/use of software through EULAs agreements not liable to TDS u/s 195