Applications invited from Company Secretary Professionals for contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA)
ICSI on behalf of Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, (IEPFA) Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications from Company Secretary Professionals for Five (5) contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
The vacancies are purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year, which will be reviewed on yearly basis, if required for further engagement.
For assisting the Authority in discharge of its functions.
Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Salary Details (Monthly Remuneration for CS):
- Post Qualification experience of more than two years – Rs.40,000/-
- Post Qualification experience one to two years – Rs.36,500/-
- Post Qualification experience upto one year (applicable only in exceptionally deserving cases) – Rs.33,000/-
Interested candidates may register through the Link: https://forms.gle/dCwWJmoXvLNXf8e5A
on or before December 16, 2019, by 5:00 PM.
- Optional pricing in preferential issue of equity shares-Method, lock-in period
- Conditions for LLP, registered firm/company to be recognised as insolvency professional entity
- Escrow account deposit in case of indirect acquisitions / takeover. SEBI Notification
- Manner of furnishing of return or details of outward supplies by SMS facility
- Extension of validity of AEO certification to 30.09.2020