Applications invited from Company Secretary Professionals for contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA)
ICSI on behalf of Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, (IEPFA) Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications from Company Secretary Professionals for Five (5) contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
The vacancies are purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year, which will be reviewed on yearly basis, if required for further engagement.
For assisting the Authority in discharge of its functions.
Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Salary Details (Monthly Remuneration for CS):
- Post Qualification experience of more than two years – Rs.40,000/-
- Post Qualification experience one to two years – Rs.36,500/-
- Post Qualification experience upto one year (applicable only in exceptionally deserving cases) – Rs.33,000/-
Interested candidates may register through the Link: https://forms.gle/dCwWJmoXvLNXf8e5A
on or before December 16, 2019, by 5:00 PM.
- Temporary Pause in e-Invoice Auto Population into GSTR-1 – GSTN Advisory
- In revision proceedings CIT cannot go beyond reasons given in SCN u/s 263 – SC dismisses SLP
- No penalty u/s 271F as due to mistake of DDO wrong PAN was mentioned in 26AS
- Benefit of concessional rate of tax u/s 115BAA – Assessee has to file Form No. 10IC once only
- Extension of the validity of FCRA registration certificates till 31.03.2024