Applications invited from Company Secretary Professionals for contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA)
ICSI on behalf of Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, (IEPFA) Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications from Company Secretary Professionals for Five (5) contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
The vacancies are purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year, which will be reviewed on yearly basis, if required for further engagement.
For assisting the Authority in discharge of its functions.
Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Salary Details (Monthly Remuneration for CS):
- Post Qualification experience of more than two years – Rs.40,000/-
- Post Qualification experience one to two years – Rs.36,500/-
- Post Qualification experience upto one year (applicable only in exceptionally deserving cases) – Rs.33,000/-
Interested candidates may register through the Link: https://forms.gle/dCwWJmoXvLNXf8e5A
on or before December 16, 2019, by 5:00 PM.
- ICSI requests for extension of time for Annual filing of One Person Companies due to Covid 19
- Govt. notifies scheme of merges of LVB with DBS Bank. Read how depositors shall be treated
- Banks not to grant approval to foreign Law firms for practicing in India – RBI
- Extension of time for online submission of FCRA Annual returns for FY 2019-20 to 30.06.2021
- Testing of software used in or related to Trading and Risk Management-mock testing optional