Applications invited from Company Secretary Professionals for contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA)
ICSI on behalf of Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, (IEPFA) Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications from Company Secretary Professionals for Five (5) contractual vacancies in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
The vacancies are purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year, which will be reviewed on yearly basis, if required for further engagement.
For assisting the Authority in discharge of its functions.
Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Salary Details (Monthly Remuneration for CS):
- Post Qualification experience of more than two years – Rs.40,000/-
- Post Qualification experience one to two years – Rs.36,500/-
- Post Qualification experience upto one year (applicable only in exceptionally deserving cases) – Rs.33,000/-
Interested candidates may register through the Link: https://forms.gle/dCwWJmoXvLNXf8e5A
on or before December 16, 2019, by 5:00 PM.
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO
- Challenged to IBC by a CA refused by Supreme Court for want of locus and bonafide.
- Date of initiation of penalty in assessment order is the relevant date u/s 275(1)(c) for limitation