Extension of ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme 2021. Last Date Extended to 15th June 2021
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) had introduced the ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme, 2021 in view of the practical problems in generating the UDIN and other difficulties being faced by the members due to Covid-19. The Scheme gives a one time opportunity to the members to revoke, modify and generate (if missed earlier) the UDINs.
The said Amnesty Scheme was effective from April 20, 2021 to May 15, 2021 and the same was extended upto May 31, 2021.
However, as per ICSI Announcement, Keeping in view the persisting situations in the country due to COVID 19 and various practical difficulties being faced by the members, the Institute has decided to extend the ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme, 2021 till June 15, 2021.
All active UDINs generated from the effective date of the ICSI Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) Guidelines, 2019 i.e. October 1, 2019 and to be generated upto the validity of the scheme i.e. June 15, 2021 shall be eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme. Other conditions of the Amnesty Scheme shall remain the same.
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken