Extension of ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme 2021. Last Date Extended to 15th June 2021
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) had introduced the ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme, 2021 in view of the practical problems in generating the UDIN and other difficulties being faced by the members due to Covid-19. The Scheme gives a one time opportunity to the members to revoke, modify and generate (if missed earlier) the UDINs.
The said Amnesty Scheme was effective from April 20, 2021 to May 15, 2021 and the same was extended upto May 31, 2021.
However, as per ICSI Announcement, Keeping in view the persisting situations in the country due to COVID 19 and various practical difficulties being faced by the members, the Institute has decided to extend the ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme, 2021 till June 15, 2021.
All active UDINs generated from the effective date of the ICSI Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) Guidelines, 2019 i.e. October 1, 2019 and to be generated upto the validity of the scheme i.e. June 15, 2021 shall be eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme. Other conditions of the Amnesty Scheme shall remain the same.
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular
- When appeal is pending before CIT(A), revision jurisdiction u/s 263 can not be exercised