Extension of ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme 2021. Last Date Extended to 15th June 2021
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) had introduced the ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme, 2021 in view of the practical problems in generating the UDIN and other difficulties being faced by the members due to Covid-19. The Scheme gives a one time opportunity to the members to revoke, modify and generate (if missed earlier) the UDINs.
The said Amnesty Scheme was effective from April 20, 2021 to May 15, 2021 and the same was extended upto May 31, 2021.
However, as per ICSI Announcement, Keeping in view the persisting situations in the country due to COVID 19 and various practical difficulties being faced by the members, the Institute has decided to extend the ICSI UDIN Amnesty Scheme, 2021 till June 15, 2021.
All active UDINs generated from the effective date of the ICSI Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) Guidelines, 2019 i.e. October 1, 2019 and to be generated upto the validity of the scheme i.e. June 15, 2021 shall be eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme. Other conditions of the Amnesty Scheme shall remain the same.
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time