ICSI issues Guidance Note on SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations
To curb the malpractice of Insider Trading more effectively, the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“PIT Regulations”) were introduced with effect from 15th May, 2015, by repealing the erstwhile SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations 1992.
Secretarial Standards Board (SSB) of the ICSI has brought out a Guidance Note on SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations. The Guidance Note aims to provide necessary guidance and detailing on the PIT Regulations.
The Guidance Note on PIT Regulations consist of :
• informal guidance issued by SEBI on various aspects of PIT Regulations,
• FAQs issued by SEBI from time to time on PIT Regulations
• important case laws, and
• specimen formats of disclosures under PIT Regulations.
Download ICSI Guidance Note on Insider Trading Click Here >>
- ICAI to open Additional Examination Centres in view of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Grievance Resolution between listed entities and proxy advisers
- Procedural Guidelines for Proxy Advisors related to disclosure, sharing of information with clients
- Expenses can not be treated bogus without considering replies received u/s 133(6) – HC
- Penalty 271(1)(b) deleted as assessee furnished medical certificate of depression treatment