ICSI issues Guidance Note on SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations
To curb the malpractice of Insider Trading more effectively, the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“PIT Regulations”) were introduced with effect from 15th May, 2015, by repealing the erstwhile SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations 1992.
Secretarial Standards Board (SSB) of the ICSI has brought out a Guidance Note on SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations. The Guidance Note aims to provide necessary guidance and detailing on the PIT Regulations.
The Guidance Note on PIT Regulations consist of :
• informal guidance issued by SEBI on various aspects of PIT Regulations,
• FAQs issued by SEBI from time to time on PIT Regulations
• important case laws, and
• specimen formats of disclosures under PIT Regulations.
Download ICSI Guidance Note on Insider Trading Click Here >>
- Standard Operating Procedure for verification of taxpayers granted deemed GST registration
- Income Tax prosecution proceedings to be clubbed for different complaints on same material, evidence
- Govt. constitutes advisory board u/s 8 of COFEPOSA for proceedings related to detention orders
- CBDT to validate UDIN generated from ICAI portal at the time of upload of Tax Audit Reports
- Cash deposits out of sale of opening stock not unexplained income High Court upheld ITAT