ICSI issues Guidance Note on SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations
To curb the malpractice of Insider Trading more effectively, the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“PIT Regulations”) were introduced with effect from 15th May, 2015, by repealing the erstwhile SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations 1992.
Secretarial Standards Board (SSB) of the ICSI has brought out a Guidance Note on SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations. The Guidance Note aims to provide necessary guidance and detailing on the PIT Regulations.
The Guidance Note on PIT Regulations consist of :
• informal guidance issued by SEBI on various aspects of PIT Regulations,
• FAQs issued by SEBI from time to time on PIT Regulations
• important case laws, and
• specimen formats of disclosures under PIT Regulations.
Download ICSI Guidance Note on Insider Trading Click Here >>
- MCA to notify SPICe Plus Form replacing existing SPICe form. New form to be multi purpose
- Belief of income escapement must indicate income escaping assessment than need of probe
- Registration u/s 12A denied due to byelaws not signed by Authorized Signatory. ITAT set asides order
- SOP for suspension/ revocation of trading of securities for non-compliance with SEBI Regulations
- SEBI Streamlines Process of Rights Issues where LoF filed with stock exchanges on or after 14.02.2020