The Institute of Company Secretaries of lndia (ICSI) has postponed June 2021 Foundation, Executive (old and new syllabus) Examinations.
ICSI postpones June 2021 Examinations
According to the Announcement in this regard, this decision has been taken in view of the Covid-19 pandemic to protect the interests of the candidates, their well-being and safety.
The said exams were schedule to be held from 1st June, 2021 to 10th June 2021.
It has been stated that the examination schedule, depending upon the situation of pandemic will be reviewed based on directives/guidelines of the various Government departments issued from time to time and revised time table for the said Examinations will be issued and hosted on the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu in due course of time.
A notice of at least 30 days will be given before the start of the Examinations.
Earlier, ICAI has also postponed its Final & Intermediate Exams scheduled in May 2021.
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken