ICSI to do KYC of Council Members / Members of the Regional Council & Members of the Managing Committee of its Chapters
ICSI has taken some important decisions in its Council meeting held on 17th November 2019. The Council inter alia decided to do KYC of all the Council Members / Members of the Regional Councils and the Member of the Managing Committee of the Chapters.
The following decisions were also taken:
1. Proposal received from the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) to collaborate in the area of professional development of Independent Directors.
Strategic alliance with IICA to collaborate m the area of professional development of Independent Directors.
2. E-version of Chartered Secretary Journal as Go Green
The Council has approved for a mobile app in order to know the preference of the members about e-version over hard copy.
3. Plastic Poly Envelope with Brown paper window Cutting Envelope (Inside lamination) or 50 microns recycle poly envelopes for dispatch of Chartered Secretary
The Council has decided for use of recycle poly envelope (min 50 microns) with logo of recycle printed on it, for dispatching the Chartered Secretary Journal.
5. Task Force on Start Ups, MSMEs and Ease of doing
As a gesture to actively contribute to the startup ecosystem in India , the Council proposed to launch few schemes .
6. ICSI Overseas Centre,
The Council has approved establishment of ICSI Overseas Centre, USA.
7. Organization of National CS Conclave at Mumbai
The National CS Conclave will be held at Mumbai on 5th January, 2020
- Verification of applicable TDS rates u/s 194N on Cash Withdrawals-CBDT provides Utility/facility
- ICAI announces Capacity Building Initiatives for Chartered Accountant in Practice
- Corona Kavach Policy – IRDAI’s launches Individual Covid Standard Health Policy
- Processing of ITRs with refund claims u/s 143(1) up to AY 2017-18 CBDT extends time to 31.10.2020
- Land received on HUF partition was itself stock in trade, hence no conversion u/s 45(2)