ICSI to do KYC of Council Members / Members of the Regional Council & Members of the Managing Committee of its Chapters
ICSI has taken some important decisions in its Council meeting held on 17th November 2019. The Council inter alia decided to do KYC of all the Council Members / Members of the Regional Councils and the Member of the Managing Committee of the Chapters.
The following decisions were also taken:
1. Proposal received from the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) to collaborate in the area of professional development of Independent Directors.
Strategic alliance with IICA to collaborate m the area of professional development of Independent Directors.
2. E-version of Chartered Secretary Journal as Go Green
The Council has approved for a mobile app in order to know the preference of the members about e-version over hard copy.
3. Plastic Poly Envelope with Brown paper window Cutting Envelope (Inside lamination) or 50 microns recycle poly envelopes for dispatch of Chartered Secretary
The Council has decided for use of recycle poly envelope (min 50 microns) with logo of recycle printed on it, for dispatching the Chartered Secretary Journal.
5. Task Force on Start Ups, MSMEs and Ease of doing
As a gesture to actively contribute to the startup ecosystem in India , the Council proposed to launch few schemes .
6. ICSI Overseas Centre,
The Council has approved establishment of ICSI Overseas Centre, USA.
7. Organization of National CS Conclave at Mumbai
The National CS Conclave will be held at Mumbai on 5th January, 2020
- IDS Scheme 2016 – Payment of tax/interest/penalty on undisclosed income may be made till 31.01.2020
- Forms available on GST Portal for download by Taxpayers & Tax Officials as on 12.12.2019
- The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Act 2019. Read / Download Full Text
- Sabka Vishwas Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme, 2019 – Clarifications
- CBDT promoted 97 officers to the grade of PCIT. Read order and new postings