CBDT sets up Committee for review & updation of Search and Seizure Manual published in 2007. Committee to submit revised draft in 3 months
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
Room No. 269, North Block, New Delhi
- Director General of Income Tax (lnv.), Delhi.
- Pr.Director of Income Tax (lnv.), Jaipur
- Director of Income Tax (lnv.) 2, New Delhi
Sub: Setting up of a Committee for review and updation of “Search & Seizure Manual, 2007”- regarding.
Kindly refer to the above subject.
2. In this regard, the undersigned is directed to state, that, the Board has decided to constitute a Committee for the review and updation of the Search and Seizure Manual (Vaol I & II), published in 2007. The Committee shall comprise of the following:
- Shri R M Garg, DGIT (lnv.), Delhi:Chairman
- Shri Virendra Singh, Pr. DIT (lnv.), Jaipur: Member
- Shri R. Yadav, Pr. DIT (lnv.)-11, New Delhi: Member.
CIT (lnv.), CBDT shall be Member-Secretary of the Committee for the coordination purposes.
3. The Terms of Reference of the Committee are as per Annexure . The Terms may be amended, if required, in consultation with the Board. Further, the Chairman of the Committee may co-opt other officers from the department as Members of the Committee, for timely completion of the task.
Under Secretary (lnv-I),
North Block, New Delhi
Encl: as above
(a)DGIT (lnv.), Jaipur- For kind information
(b) DGIT(Admin), New Delhi- For kind information
(c) CIT(Inv.), CBDT
Terms of Reference of the Committee on Search & Seizure Manual
(a) To review and update the existing Search and Seizure Manual (Volume I & II) as published by the CBDT in 2007, keeping in view the new work processes/technological changes including launch of ITBA, changes in Statutory provisions, judicial pronouncements and issuance of further instructions/guidelines/circulars on relevant issues from time to time.
(b) The Committee shall submit a revised draft Manual to the Board in a period of 3 months from its constitution.----------- Similar Posts: -----------