DG Anti-Corruption Bureau, Jaipur notified as authority for disclosure of information of assessee u/s 138
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
New Delhi, the 30th December, 2019
S.O. 4709(E).—In pursuance of sub-clause (ii) of clause (a) of sub-section (1) of section 138 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, the Central Government hereby specifies Director General, Anti-Corruption Bureau, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur for the purpose of said clause.
2. It is clarified that income-tax authority, as specified in Notification No. S.O. No. 731(E) dated 28.07.2000, shall— (i) furnish only relevant and precise information after forming an opinion that furnishing of such information is necessary so as to enable the above notified authority to perform its functions under the law being administered by it; and (ii) convey to the authority being specified vide this notification to maintain absolute confidentiality in respect of information being furnished.
[F. No. 225/ 214/2019-ITA-II]
RAJARAJESWARI R., Under Secy.
- CBDT notifies ITRs Forms for AY 2020-21. Download Notification
- Expenditure for earning interest income allowed u/s 57(ii) as nexus of loan & FDR not doubted
- Extension of opportunity to NGOs to apply for FCRA registration on filing of ARs
- Resumption of Limited Insolvency Exam in areas/locations where such activities permitted
- CA/Auditor’s report on utilisation of CSR funds if CSR activity done through third party-ICAI advisory