Promotion and Transfer Postings in the grade of PrCCIT / Pr. DGIT – CBDT Order
F. No. A-22011/3/2020-Ad-VI
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
North Block , New Delhi -110 00l
Dated : 07.08.2020
Office Order No . 143 of 2020
On promotion, the transfer/postings of the following officers in the grade of Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax/Pr. Director General of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders
|SL. No.||Name of the Officer||Civil Code||Posted as|
|1.||Ravindra Kumar||86005||Pr. CCIT, Kerala|
2. No posting order is being issued in respect of Shri Anand Kumar Agarwal (Civil Code 86006) as he has superannuated on 31 .07.2020.
3. In addition, the following transfer/postings of the officers in the grade of Pr. CCIT/Pr.DGIT, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
|SL No.||Name of the Officer||Civil
|Current Posting||Posted As|
|1.||Amit Jain||85051||UOP PR. CCIT, Mumbai||PR. CCIT Gujarat|
|2.||Pritam Singh||85073||PR. CCIT Gujarat||PR. CCIT UP(East)|
4. The charge of CCIT, Mumbai shall be held as additional charge by Shri Patanjali, CCIT-2. Mumbai until further orders.
5. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the officer concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 14.08.2020. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA), as the case may be, on-line on www. irsofficersonline.gov.in.
6. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
Download Order Click Here >>
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period