EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
PANCHDEEP BHAWAN, CIG MARG, NEW DELHI-110002
Keeping in view the pandemic in the form of “Corona virus” (COVID-19) in the country, the Director General has relaxed the provision as entered in regulations 26 & 31 of ‘The Employees’ State Insurance (General) Regulations, 1950′. The proviso of regulation 31 shall be read as 45 days instead of 15 days for the contribution payable for the month of February & March, 2020 only.
The ESI contribution for the month of February, 2020 & March 2020 can be filed & paid up to 15th April, 2020 & 15th May 2020 instead of 15th March, 2020 & 15th April, 2020 respectively.
- MCA notifies effective dates for certain sections of Companies Amendment Act 2020 and 2019
- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules 2021
- Penalty cases not covered under Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 – CBDT Order u/s 119
- Fund Managers remuneration provisions u/s 9A(3)(m) relaxed by CBDT for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Expenditure on replacement of machinery with new machinery constitutes capital expenditure